The information below has been taken from our Facebook page
- Pictured are the first Albany Creek State High School buildings being built in 1981 and 1982. Students were welcomed into classes on 25 January 1982.
A photo of the very first AXIOM School Magazine cover featuring the students of Albany Creek State High School in 1982.
Do you know anyone who attended ACSHS in 1982?
- This week’s Flashback Friday takes us back to 1988 where we have one of Tennis Australia’s former world Number 1 players at Albany Creek State High School – Pat Rafter.
- In today’s Flashback Friday we are welcomed with the smiling faces of ACSHS students who were enjoying their Year 11 camp during 1984. We look forward to hearing from our 2022 students about this week’s adrenaline filled Year 11 camp in Currimundi.
- In this week’s Flashback Friday, we revisit the beginning of our school in the early 1980s and the hype of construction as our school was taking shape 40 years ago.
- This week, we revisit our performing arts from 1990. The MPC was alive with excitement as the Dance and Drama students took their places for truly toe tapping performances in ‘Guys n Dolls’ and the ‘Rock n Roll Circus’.
- This week we revisit the late 90s where we continued to see the school facilities expand to cater for the growing school population. R Block was constructed and the MPC was fully enclosed to cater for events such as concerts, musicals, sportsperson dinners, LOTE nights and fully seated whole school assemblies.
- As Albany Creek SHS entered the digital age in the 1980s, computers continued to be installed at the school as digital studies strengthened throughout the 1990s. What do you think the students in typewriting class of 1994 would have made of the recent online learning environment?
1980s - 1990s
- This week’s Flashback Friday takes us back to the 1980s where our AXIOM Yearbook was launched. Do you know any of the students in these Yearbook pages?
The new millennium arrived and the world didn’t end. In fact the school continued to grow. S Block, T Block and U block came into use. Images in gallery below.
This week we take a look back at our students in the early 2000’s working hard in Science Business and Mathematics. Images in gallery below.